CytoSMART is an innovator in kinetic live-cell imaging. Combining compact and fast imaging hardware with powerful image analysis algorithms supported by cloud computing. Automation in time-lapse microscopy and image-based cell counting to generate high-quality and robust data.
CytoSMART Technologies was founded in 2012 by a team of engineers with great interest in the possibilities for cell culture monitoring and analysis. Our team of engineers continues to develop and optimize the image analysis and data storage capacities linked to our systems, making sure that data-sets are easily processed, stored, and kept securely in an online environment. We want to enable research that builds on large data-sets and is conveniently communicated.
We are looking for an electrical engineer to contribute to the development of our products. Your activities will consist of designing systems, selecting components, designing schematics, and laying out PCBs. As a member of a multidisciplinary and motivated development team, you will be responsible for taking an idea to a production-ready implementation in hardware. You will have full end-to-end responsibility with a lot of freedom regarding design choices, planning, and documentation.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical engineering
- 0-4 years of experience
- Affinity with embedded systems
- Capable of working independently
- Analytical, creative, problem-solving, quality-minded, and result-oriented mentality
- Eager to learn
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Living in the Netherlands
- Altium Designer
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- A dynamic work environment with flexible working hours
- Working in a relatively young and highly passionate team
- Training opportunities
Minimum requirements for application
- Motivation letter
Send your application to:
The acquisition of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Are you a recruiter or headhunter?
We can do it ourselves, thanks!